Leave Bangkok behind on this three-day tour of Thailand’s historical and cultural attractions – including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed temples of Ayutthaya, the royal summer residence of Bang Pa-In and the lovely waterfalls of Erawan National Park! Using Kanchanaburi on the River Kwai as your base, discover the area’s WWII history with an informative local guide. You’ll visit the War Museum, the Allied War Cemetery and Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum, and cross the famous bridge over the River Kwai. Enjoy personal attention with this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
- 3-day tour of western Thailand, round-trip from Bangkok by minivan
- Admire temples in the ancient capital of Ayutthaya, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Dip into rock pools at Erawan National Park and view Erawan Falls
- Cross the famous bridge over the River Kwai
- Learn about the Thailand-Burma ‘Death Railway’ at Hellfire Pass and the Allied War Cemetery
- Take a saamlaw (tricycle rickshaw) tour around Kanchanaburi
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide