Suitable for city explorer, you will experience the best way to get around and see the sights of this dynamic capital of Thailand. Set your camera best to night mode, as along the way you will see all the colourful lights, Bangkok’s illuminated monuments and temples such as Wat Pho. A highlight for everyone on the tour is the food. You will taste the Bangkok’s authentic street food after a visit to the 24-hour flower market for a glimpse of colorful blooms. This tour is limited to eight people, ensuring an informative experience with a small group.
- 4-hour tuk-tuk tour of Bangkok at night
- Marvel at Bangkok’s illuminated monuments and temples such as Wat Pho
- Visit the 24-hour flower market for a glimpse of colorful blooms
- Taste Bangkok’s legendary street food for a scrumptious dinner, including dessert in Chinatown
- Experience the thrill of riding in a tuk-tuk with a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience