You can choose the tour either to go in the morning or evening to catch the beautiful architecture and intricate detail of Grand Palace where, once the official home for the Kings of Siam. It has a traditional Thai architecture mixed with European designs. Next, you will be taken to Wat Phra Kaew or the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (officially known as Wat Phra Sri Rattana Satsadaram) is regarded as the most important Buddhist temple in Thailand. You will have a lot of opportunities to take great photos during this half day trip in the center of the Bangkok.
- Hotel pickup included (selected hotels only)
- Explore the Grand Palace, Bangkok’s main tourist attraction
- Visit Thailand’s holiest religious statue carved from jade at the Wat Phra Kaew, the temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Local guide