Explore the famous floating markets of Damnoen Saduak on your 6 hours day trip from Bangkok. The trip starts with meeting your guide and travel out by air-conditioned coach to the Damnoen Saduak floating markets. Upon arrival, you will then hop onboard a long-tailed speedboat with your guide for an exhilarating ride to check out the ancient canal ways built by King Rama IV in the 19th-century to the floating market. The trip will excite you by all the colorful fruits, vegetables, sweets, meats and souvenirs on display. Don’t forget to mark down the unique sceneries with your camera!
- Tour includes round-trip travel by air-conditioned coach from your Bangkok hotel
- 6-hour day trip to the Damnoen Saduak floating markets from Bangkok
- Take an exhilarating ride in a traditional Thai long-tailed speedboat
- Discover ancient canal ways built by King Rama IV in the 19th-century
- Explore the famous floating markets of Damneoen Saduak with your guide
- Marvel at the varied produce for sale at the markets and perhaps make a purchase or two